bump
yea so i know this is supposed to go under the for sale thread but i was wanting to get rid of this. but anyway, this is a brand enw copy only played 4 for 5 times. i just dont have time to play the game and needed some cash. so pm me for a price
btw the game is for the 360
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
bump
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
i know i talked with them... i jus want to get more out of a game rather than half the price.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
That's pretty hard to do these days, because you can get new copies on ebay for 30-50 bucks without shipping.
Best Buy had it for 40 bucks.
I rented it from Gamefly and can purchase it from them, since I have it, for like $44.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks